Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 1998 18:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Reeh <michaelr@ss454.dyn.ml.org>
To:        John Turi <kookoo@mail13.voicenet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XF86 -

I recommend using XF86Setup its much better and creates a better
XF86Config file from my experiences.. (than xf86config).. There, you can
choose default resolutions & pixel depth...

Also if you continue to have problems, try running SuperProbe and see what
he has to say..

btw -- dont expect anything too fancy w/ the default X setup. its just the
server, a few xterms, the xclock, and good old twm.

Mike Reeh
michaelr@ss454.dyn.ml.org