Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 18:32:19 +0700 (NOVST)
From:      Alexey Privalov <lucky@land3.nsu.ru>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem

hi again

i found the problem. :)

i complied kernel with ICMP_BANDLIM option and then (while i testing and
configuring some daemons) many users run following command: `ping -t
my.domain.com`

i found that net.inet.icmp.icmplin was set to 200

in results i had troubles when number packets per second was greater that
value.

thanks for all.

my previous mesasge: