Date:      Thu, 15 Sep 2016 12:06:33 +0300
From:      Slawa Olhovchenkov <slw@zxy.spb.ru>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 11.0 stuck on high network load

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 11:59:38AM +0300, Konstantin Belousov wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:35:04AM +0300, Slawa Olhovchenkov wrote:

> > > Can you panic it from console to get to db> to get backtrace and other
> > > info when it goes unresponsive?
> >
> > ipmi console don't respond (chassis power diag don't react)
> > login on sol console stuck on *tcp.
>
> Is 'login' you reference is the ipmi client state, or you mean login(1)
> on the wedged host ?

on the wedged host

> If BMC stops responding simultaneously with the host, I would suspect
> the hardware platform issues instead of a software problem.  Do you have
> dedicated LAN port for BMC ?

Yes.
But BMC emulate USB keyboard and this is may be lock inside USB
system.
"ipmi console don't respond" must be read as "ipmi console runnnig and
attached but system don't react to keypress on this console".
at the sime moment system respon to `enter` on ipmi sol console, but
after enter `root` stuck in login in the '*tcp' state (I think this is
NIS related).