Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 02:08:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@gmilcs.org>
To:        Carey Nairn <cpn@dpac.tas.gov.au>
Cc:        Dima Dorfman <dima@apc.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fed up with PPP

I can manually dial in to the same type of server.
However not sure if when first starting ppp I do
ppp mymachinesname
then do term.
I do have a ppp.conf ppp.linkup and ppp.secret set up also.
I emailed Dima just awhile ago to let him know.  I think
If he has a problem to email me and I'll email him my files
to see if it will help him
Thanks
sderdau@gmilcs.org . formerly sderdau@xtdl.com
Just in case !