Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 11:10:56 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Arne Woerner <arne.woerner@tu-clausthal.de>
To:        grog@lemis.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, webmaster@freebsd.de, wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de
Cc:        arne.woerner@tu-clausthal.de
Subject:   Re: http://www.de.freebsd.org/cgallery.html

>From grog@freebie.lemis.com  Sat Jun 27 10:53:50 1998
>Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 18:23:32 +0930
>From: Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
>To: Arne Woerner <arne.woerner@tu-clausthal.de>, questions@freebsd.org
>Subject: Re: http://www.de.freebsd.org/cgallery.html
>WWW-Home-Page: http://www.lemis.com/~grog
>Phone: +61-8-8388-8286
>Fax: +61-8-8388-8725
>Mobile: +61-41-739-7062
>
>On Saturday, 27 June 1998 at  9:22:36 +0200, Arne Woerner wrote:
>> thank you for your funny excuses.
>
>Is this intended to be a reply to my previous message?  If so, you
>should say so.  It's also common practice to quote previous
>correspondence and reply to the person who wrote the message as well
>as the list.  See http://www.lemis.com/email.html for more details.
hmm!

>> its necessary to check _all_ links.
>
>OK.  When you've done it, tell us about it.
i do not offer those pages. so i am not responsible for them. so i will
not check all links.

>> the link i found suspicious is
>>         <LI><A HREF="http://www.freexxxvideo.com">;
>>         <STRONG>All Free XXX Videos</STRONG>
>>         </A> -- Adult Entertainment - More than 100 free streaming video clips.
>>         </LI>
>> suspicous are the following strings:
>>         XXX
>>         Adult Entertainment
>>         Videos
>
>Well, they're probably not in the best of taste, but I'd suspect that
>the Webmaster could also have discerned the nature of the link when he
>added it.
you allow untrusted persons to add things to your webpages???

>In your first message you say:
>
>> with high pssibility you have a link to a website which offers
>> child-endangering material on your webpage
>> 	http://www.de.freebsd.org/cgallery.html	.
>
>You mention *one* link.  You say "child-endangering".  Please explain.
yes! 'a link' means 'at least one link'. i am sure that there exists a
valid law which protects children from watching pictures of naked persons.

>> i think the reference is away in 24 hours?
>
>Well, do you or don't you?  You'll have to ask yourself that
>question.  I don't expect they'll go that fast.
i dont know. it is not my case anymore. i do not want to discuss this case
anymore.

>From a legal standpoint, I believe these sites are legal.  There is no
>bestiality, there is no underage sex.  If you still want to get it
>changed, I'd suggest you contact the Webmaster rather than the
>technical questions list.  He's Wolfram Schneider
><wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>, as you could have found with a more
>perfunctory search of the web pages than you appear to have performed.
beatiality and underage sex would be even worse than child-endangering.
i do not know the contents of those sites. i said that there is a high
possibility that those contents are child-endangering. sorry for my bad
english but its not my native language.
at the bottom of the page i saw the email address
	questions@freebsd.org
and i thought this would be the address for mails regarding that page.