Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:49:11 -0500
From:      "Russell P. Sutherland" <russ@quist.ca>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Consultants entry

Please add my entry to your http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html
page.

See the html below:

<li>
<a name="Quist_Consulting"></a>
Located in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
With over 15 years experience, we provide expert networking services
using FreeBSD, OpenBSD and Linux. Specifically we specialize in
remote systems administration, ISP support and technical assistance,
configuring DNS, Email and WWW servers and VPN connections for
remote branch offices and communters.
Please contact us by <a href="mailto:info@quist.ca">email</a>
or telephone: +1.416.696.7600.
</li>

--
Quist Consulting		Email: russ@quist.ca
219 Donlea Drive 		Voice: +1.416.696.7600