Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Keith Woodworth <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD core team

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Greg Lehey wrote:

>>On Tuesday, 22 August 2000 at 18:30:26 -0300, Christian Jacken wrote:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> I would like to know more about how the FreeBSD core team was
>>> created, how new members are accepted (or dismissed), and how this
>>> team works (especially concerning decision making)? I couldn't find
>>> this info at the FAQ.
>>
>>In the past, appointment to the FreeBSD core team was somewhat
>>informal, as were the responsibilities.  We're currently going through
>>a review of this process, and the results should be made known Real
>>Soon Now.

Ive been on this list off and on for I think somewhere close to 3yrs and
there used to be a healthy patter of replies from one Doug White. I have
not seen him here since rejoining about a month or so ago. As well the
last time before this (I guess almost a year ago now) I saw nothing from
him.

Is Doug still with the FBSD community in some way?

Keith