Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:28:10 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        phantom@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org, re@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please backout the recent locale change

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

Alexey,

  I realize you have good intentions but this change was way too
intrusive for -STABLE, much less during a code freeze.  This commit
was not approved (though I do realize there was a miscommunication
involved), nor would it have been approved under any circumstances
during the freeze.  Please backout your recent changes.  Once your
backout is complete, we will build and release RC1.  Thanks.

	- Murray (speaking for re@)

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr--