Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:48:50 -0400
From:      Don <mistif@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DHClient with Multiple ip's

--=======BD4440B=======

I am attempting to have dhclient grab two ip's from comcast.  I already
have them allowing me two ip's for my account and dhclient is working so
far grabbing the one ip.  I know I have to set up the dhclient.conf with
the pseudo section, but I am lost as what to do with the
dhclient-script.  It has to be different as to not drop the main interface
ip configuration, but everything I do seems to just assign the same ip to
the iface twice.   Does it have to alias the second ip?  Are there any
suggestions you can give me?

  FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE-p13 #22
isc-dhcp3-3.0.1.r11

Thank you for any help you can give,