Date:      08 Dec 2000 22:47:08 -0500
From:      dlm3485@strato.net
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help

 I bought a IBM thinkpad from bluesky innovations last week and am still trying to get it to boot I inserted the disc that they sent me in my pc and checked it  and norton said it is corrupt. how do I get a good one  this one?     freebsd 3.5.1 with pao extentions kern.flp
it just wont work. contacted bluesky they said I didn't know what I was doing had a computer shop check it they said the disc was no good.sure need help.