Date:      Sat, 19 Sep 1998 14:56:08 -0500
From:      ringlord@bbs.dcoisp.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Accessing files with spaces in the names.

Greetings folks.
I just received a zip file from a client, which contains a series of
files with spaces in the file names.
For example, when I do an ls on the directory the files are zipped into,
one of the files has a name of Merchant Lot 1 Photo.jpg
This zipfile was created on a win95 machine that allows long file names.
I have tryed to figure out how to rename these files to files with one
name to them.
when I typed, mv Merchant Lot 1 Photo.jpg merchantlot.jpg
I was told that the files Merchant Lot 1 Photo.jpg could not be found.
How does one go about accessing these files with  such long names?
I have even tryed inserting . _ marks, but nothing works.
Thanks.
Jeremy