Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:47:52 -0600
From:      "Mantas Kriauciunas" <mntkz@mntkz.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 5.0 Release requirements

Hey!

Well I have some problems with ram, I have only 92 mb of it, and it is
just simple RAM. What are the requirements for the ram? Like what would
be the best? I know 1gb should be enough :) but I am always left with
2mb left... and that is just bad. One more quick question, does internet
connection get slower if ram is very low like mine? I have sometimes
problems with connection.
Thanks guys!

-mNTKz