Date:      Thu, 2 May 2002 20:39:49 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Kris Kirby <kris@catonic.net>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fortune canidate.

--5G06lTa6Jq83wMTw

On 2002-05-03 02:02 +0000, Kris Kirby <kris@catonic.net> wrote:
>=20
> ---
> I aim to inovate, surprise, and amaze, all while being some proximity to
> technically acurate, when appropriate.
>=20
> --=20
> Joshua D. Boyd
> ---

Spelling and grammar-corrected version, YMMV greatly:

I aim to innovate, surprise, and amaze, all while being within some
proximity of technical accuracy--when appropriate.
	--Joshua D. Boyd

I don't like this well enough at all to recommend it be added to
the fortune file.  It's grammatically clunky and doesn't really
say anything.

Greg
--=20
Gregory S. Sutter                  "I think not," said Descartes...
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org             and promptly disappeared.
http://www.zer0.org/~gsutter/     =20
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net/0x845DFEDD     =20

--5G06lTa6Jq83wMTw

--5G06lTa6Jq83wMTw--