Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 01:31:56 -0400
From:      "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
To:        "Marius Strom" <marius@marius.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: (OT) Re: another ip as alias on NIC doesn't work properly

whoever dealing with my topic do you need truss output?

I honestly don't think that anyone needs that but if you do please do ask
(in private/direct is fine)

Marius this is very much isp related topic, if you don't like it,
unfortunately there is nothing I can do here, I don't wish to annoy you but
I do need help with this issue

so far you the only who who's "bitchin" about it

just leave it alone and let other folks who wants to help deal with it

thank you