Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 2021 05:45:20 -0700
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: git: 99feb137f5f6 - main - `make buildworld' with time logging for each stage

--HZ92+t1TkoKqcDBD

On Sun, Aug 01, 2021 at 02:35:22PM +0200, Wolfram Schneider wrote:
> Hi David,
>=20
> Thanks for the investigation. I will prepare a fix soon.

Cool; thanks.

That said, the actual reboot got a panic with the keyboard inoperable,
so there are likely other issues.  I'll try to get some information on
that up shortly.

> BTW, should we care about the error message
>=20
> "sh: pkg: not found" ?

I wondered the same thing.  I suspect that (in the case of my laptop),
it's because I have at least one kernel module from ports
(x11/nvidia-driver), so I have:

PORTS_MODULES+=3Dx11/nvidia-driver

in /etc/src.conf.

However, I have not tried adding pkg to the list of "install tools" (and
suspect that the whine about pkg has been there for a very long time).

> -Wolfram

Peace,
david
--=20
David H. Wolfskill                              david@catwhisker.org
Life is not intended to be a zero-sum game.

See https://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for my public key.

--HZ92+t1TkoKqcDBD

--HZ92+t1TkoKqcDBD--