Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:51:42 +0330
From:      saeedeh motlagh <saeedeh.motlagh@gmail.com>
To:        Erich Dollansky <erich@alogt.com>
Cc:        s m <sam.gh1986@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: how install two freebsd9.2 on one disk?

thanks guys for your useful reply.

 thanks Polytropon for your complete answer. it helps me a lot. just i
don't know how use boot manager yet. i create gpt partitions and install 2
freebsd 9.2 on them (ada0p2 is / for the first OS and ada0p6 is / for the
second one) but after restart, none of them boot.
should i copy pmbr and gptboot by "gpart bootcode" command on ada0?
(although i do it and nothing change) if not, where is boot manager and how
should i use it? i think something should be done about boot partition
(ada0p1), don't it? please help me to boot my 2 OS correctly.

thanks in advance
SAM