Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:57:28 +0100
From:      Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot@lphp.org>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        "" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: hpijs --> mostly solved

Selon Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>:
> > And now, it works with no problem. I'm sure that if I choosed at first to
> use
> > DESKJET_920 and not DESKJET_970, it would have worked out of the box.

..correction... it does not work (as good as it should).
Comparing printing with apsfilter and printing from the command line shows it.
With the command line the printing quality is just perfect.

Oh well, I just hope someone couls make a FreeBSD port of foomatic some of
these days (I can't make it compile), it is the only solution I've always been
happy with (while I was under Linux).

Antoine