Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 09:36:35 -0600
From:      "Richard E. Hawkins Esq." <rhawkins@iastate.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Linh Nguyen <Nguyen.Linh@epamail.epa.gov>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uninstall FreeBSD and delete Unix partition on PC

greg gabbed,

> > I partitioned my harddrive to two slices:  One for Unix and the other
> > for Window-95.  Now that I no longer need Unix on my PC, how do I
> > uninstall Unix and combine the two slices ( so that I have only one
> > partition) ?

> Ask your software vendor.  We never uninstall FreeBSD.

now, now, let's not be sarcastic.  He should be properly instructed in
preparing sackcloth and ashes, making a pilgrimage to the Holy Land,
walking from town to town with flagellating flagellants, and assorted
other penance, and then given instructions on the proper use of a
pentium, which is to draw one around the computer before running
windows or otherwise trafficing with demons.

With such repentance and safe computing, maybe, just *maybe*, he';
redeem his immortal soul after this foul act he's about to commit.

:_)

rocl