Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2000 18:13:32 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <kstewart@urx.com>, "Joseph E. Royce" <joe@freyr.cba.ualr.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FW: booting problems with SMP enabled

Thanks to all for the identification tips. I was not able to get any
FCC id (though I did bookamrk the site!). Tracking down the BIOS ID #
led me to Soyo. I wasn't able to ID it as anything they've made (or at
least show on their web site) I did send them an email requesting info
since the only thing I could ID was the manufacturer from the BIOS ID.
None of the rest of the BIOS ID would translate to anything Amibios
had listed. Thanks again. At least if they reply I might be able to
get somewhere with this board. Until then, FreeBSD will continue to
only see use processor, at least until I can get around this "testing
interrupt" step.
-Otter