Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:35:03 +0200
From:      Esaltato <esaltato@tele2.it>
To:        marcus@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD port: rhythmbox-0.8.5_3

There are 2 problems with this port: the first is the 100% cpu
utilization I experience as I listen to internet radios. This is not the
old idle bug.
The second is the missing right icon in the contextual menu. A default
blank file icon is showed instead, but being 32x32 it messes up the
whole menu.
The first may as well be a program bug, the second seems to be a port
problem.

I'm on FreeBSD 5.2.1, Rhythmbox compiled from ports using -02 -pipe -sse.