Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:11:03 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Why does poudriere always rebuild nginx and GraphicsMagick13?

--xs+9IvWevLaxKUtW

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:59:28PM +0100, Rainer Duffner wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> poudriere 2.2 here, running on 9.1-amd64
>=20
> Of the 730-ish ports, whenever I run a build, it always rebuilds the abov=
e two ports.
> Even if nothing changed.
>=20
> Is there are specific reason for this?
>=20
> I don't really mind nginx, because it builds so quickly - but GraphicsMag=
ick takes a bit too long.

2.2 is so old :)
please upgrade to at least 2.3.1, lots of things as been fixed since, and s=
oon
2.3.2 with lots of other bug fixes.

I'm sure 2.3.1 fixes your problems, or at least will explain you why someth=
ing
is rebuilt (it is now explained during the sanity check)

regards,
Bapt

--xs+9IvWevLaxKUtW

--xs+9IvWevLaxKUtW--