Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 1998 03:46:08 GMT
From:      jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Someone needs to re-develop "Softupdates"

On Sun, 08 Mar 1998 19:24:33 -0800, "Jordan K. Hubbard"
<jkh@freebsd.org> wrote:

>I condone freedom of speech IN THE PROPER FORUM.

Redirecting this thread to -chat seems like a reasonable request.

>And no, I don't like you personally

It's good to know where I stand.

>I think you're a big wanker

What's a wanker?  I couldn't find it in my dictionary.

>And booting you out would be a blessing in any case since you do
>nothing to contribute to this effort.

You're quick to make final judgement.  Do you think everyone capable
or writing code is going to start flinging bits at you within a very
short time of developing an interest in FreeBSD?

>It would also stop of its own accord when all the other useless
>bastards were booted out, not that I or anyone else has much hope
>of fulfulling such a promising yet unattainable goal. :-)
>
>				Jordan

I wonder how long FreeBSD will keep flying with your type of attitude
in the pilot's seat.

--
Browser war over, Mozilla now free.