Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:51:41 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net>
To:        "Volker Sturm" <v.sturm@gmx.de>, <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: J2EE and Forte?

Volker,

Your mail is a bit unclear to me. Are you trying to install Forte on FreeBSD
with J2EE support? The question "can i install the J2EE on FreeBSD?" doesn't
really make sense to me. If you want a J2EE implementation, try Orion
(www/orion).

Ernst

On Wednesday 12 December 2001 22:53, Volker Sturm wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using J2EE and Forte on Windows. On FreeBSD I installed the
> linux-jdk1.3.1 and the native one. Forte failed to install cos I didnt
> find the .class file (Seems the version distributed by sun has changed).
> Maybe I just didnt find it, but: can i install the J2EE on FreeBSD?
>
> Regards,
> Volker Sturm

Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ