Date:      Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:57:20 -0700
From:      "Dave Morse" <davem@polyhedra.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Polyhedra MMDB listing information

To FreeBSD,

The following is our product description for listing Polyhedra on your web
site.

Polyhedra is a main memory object-relational database that is ideally suited
for mission-critical applications requiring event-driven real-time responses
to data changes, complex database designs, distributed applications, and
fault tolerance for high availability and continuous operation.

The Object-relational database can contain objects that handle IP-based
protocols, with object methods running in the database process itself and
accessible to other objects/information stored in the database. Our own web
site, www.polyhedra.com, provides and example of Polyhedra acting as both
the web server and the information store including free downloads available
for trying Polyhedra on FreeBSD in Linux mode.

Thanks,
Dave Morse
Polyhedra, Inc.
Tel. 425-646-4907