Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:05:00 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        gavin@itworks.com.au
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Latest wi0 crashes with stable

In message: <028a01c2444e$f58e0b60$6401a8c0@bugs>
            "Gavin Cameron" <gavin@itworks.com.au> writes:
: I've managed to do a couple more tests.

Cool!

: OK... have gone back 14 days to the following versions and things are
: working fine.

Not so cool.

OK.  Try rolling forward just the wi_hostap.* changes and let me know
if that changes anything.  If not, then roll forward the .h changes.
If not, then roll forward if_wi.c.  That should be safe, but lemme
know if it isn't.

: Let me know if there's anything else you need me to do or if you
: need more info.

This is great information.  We're getting close.

Are you bridging, and if so how?

Warner