Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2000 22:14:59 GMT
From:      efinley@efinley.com (Elliot Finley)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   need help installing on 3ware

Hello,
     I'm trying to setup a 4.1.1-R system.  I have an ABIT
motherboard, Athlon 700Mhz, floppy, CDROM, and a 3ware escalade 6800
with 8 40G drives on it.  I'm able to configure the drive array via
the BIOS menu.  The array is recognized by the BIOS on bootup and is
assigned an IRQ.  But when I boot from the CDROM, FBSD doesn't see the
3ware card, and thus it doesn't load any drivers for it.

     If anyone has any RTFM/pointers/suggestions etc., I would very
much appreciate hearing them.

    =20
--
Do you manage an ISP?