Date:      23 Mar 2003 11:34:11 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I'm back

--=-CUK52suIhRUInCUBnv4r

I'm back from my trip, and I've let a lot of stuff slide.  Basically,
here's what needs to be done:

* Upgrade Evo to 1.2.3
* Update Mozilla to 1.3
* Upgrade Galeon to 1.2.9
* Upgrade gnome-python to 1.99.16
* Upgrade librsvg2 to 2.2.5
* Retire mozilla-devel* from now
* Answer all gnome@ PRs
* Answer all marcus@ PRs

Here's what I could use some help on:

* Update porting documentation for the new bsd.gnome.mk

This new version will obsolete the USE_GNOMENG macro, and introduce a
bunch of new GNOME 2 components as well as the GNOME desktop stuff.  If
there are any creative HTML people out there that can update the porting
guide to make it look good with all of these changes, I would love to
work with them.  This is a priority since the new Mk file will be
committed right after 4.8 is released.  Thanks.

Joe

--=20
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus@FreeBSD.org