Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:28:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Jolok <joshualokken@attbi.com>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Help,  please!

I have used NT Loader to boot FreeBSD. It'll work.
I've also used the FreeBSD boot manager to boot Win2k.
There are some good tutorials out there, mostly for
Linux, but adaptable.

Remember, if you install Win2k on a box with an
existing FreeBSD (or anything else) installation,
Windows will kindly overwrite the mbr for you.

--Tim