Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 15:04:57 -0500
From:      Jonathan Andrew McEllroy <mcellroy@davlin.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Trouble with Boot Easy

--------------2421C38A0D6E125B126C53BD

Hello,

I'm running 2.2.7 on a dedicated disk. I just installed another drive
that
has Win98 on it. I installed Boot easy on the FreeBSD drive. When it
runs it presents:

F1: BSD
F2: BSD
F5: Disk 2

Whatever function key I press it boots from the first drive and runs
FreeBSD.
What do I have to do so I can also boot Win98 on the other drive from
Boot
Easy?

Thanks,

--
Ens Jon McEllroy, USNR
Naval Aviator Student (1395)

email: mcellroy@davlin.net

Meatspace:
RM 241 BOQ
NAS Kingsville TX 78363
(361) 516 1344 EXT: 2241

--------------2421C38A0D6E125B126C53BD

<HTML>
Hello,
<P>I'm running 2.2.7 on a dedicated disk. I just installed another drive
that
<BR>has Win98 on it. I installed Boot easy on the FreeBSD drive. When it
<BR>runs it presents:
<P>F1: BSD
<BR>F2: BSD
<BR>F5: Disk 2
<P>Whatever function key I press it boots from the first drive and runs
FreeBSD.
<BR>What do I have to do so I can also boot Win98 on the other drive from
Boot
<BR>Easy?
<P>Thanks,
<PRE>--&nbsp;