Date:      Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:59:39 -0400
From:      Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
To:        "chris" <root@animenewstoday.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hi how to edit the freebsd 5.1 setup

On Saturday 26 July 2003 12:38 pm, chris wrote:
> Hi
>
> My name is chris i wanted to know how to edit the freebsd setup i
> tried and i can't figure it out. And if you guys know how to edit
> the linux text based setup tell me that "if you know"

Did you read the FreeBSD Handbook at freebsd.org? It gives lots of
basic information on how to install, configure, troubleshoot, and use
FreeBSD, and it applies to 5.1 as well as 4.x.

What exactly do you want to configure? It looks like you've got 5.1
installed, so what do you want to do next?

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net

PS: If you're using the root account for everyday work, like posting