Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:32:57 +0000
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?B?SmVhbi1GcmFu529pcyBMYWNoYW5jZQ==?=" <jfzonev@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI

Dear FreeBSD,

I need to install a web hosting server and I would like to use FreeBSD. The
problem is I have 2 SCSI hard drives and FreeBSD doesn't recognize the them.
I had windows 2000 server before and while installing it, they were
prompting for adding SCSI Drivers using the F6 key. But with FreeBSD
4.1-release(the one I have at home) it doesn't prompt for that option. Is it
because my version is too old or I need to do something special before or
while the installation of FreeBSD? I normally boot using my CDROM to install
it. I have no IDE hard drives. Only SCSI hard drives. Thank you to email me
as soon as possible to fix this problem.

John F Lachance