Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 13:53:41 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Joshua Fielden <shaggy@houseofduck.dyn.ml.org>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Mike <tdlord@elite.net>, Joshua Fielden <shag@concentric.net>
Subject:   Re: installing from ms-dos partition

Worked flawlessly. Due to what I have later tracked down as a drive getting *WAY
* too hot, and a CD-ROM drive that went south and took my whole IDE bus with it,
 I've had to reinstall something like 8 times in the last month or month and a h
alf. Never had a problem with them just floating around.

JF

On 21-Jul-97 Doug White wrote:
>On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Joshua Fielden wrote:
>
>> I *still* had this problem while having files in c:\freebsd\xxx, so I
>> ended up having to put them in c:\bin, c:\man, etc.....
>
>And that worked OK?
>
>Hm....Jordan?
>
>Doug White                              | University of Oregon
>Internet:  dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu    | Residence Networking Assistant
>http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~dwhite    | Computer Science Major
>Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo

-- Joshua Fielden, shag@concentric.net
SCSI is *not* magic. There are many technical
reasons why it's occasionally nessicary to
sacrifice a small goat to your SCSI chain.