Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 1999 10:56:54 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OK, here's the $10,000 question.

On Sat, Feb 06, 1999 at 06:52:57AM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> Some of you like doing advocacy, but how many of you would feel both
> willing and qualified to do it full time?  As a job?

I don't feel qualified to do this a a full time, paying job. I am at the
core, a geek. I have done lots of thing in an advocacy role, such as BAFUG
and the Install-A-thons. If you do hire a full time advocate please have
him/her contact me. I would be very happy to work with that person.

This is a smart idea, jordan.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.0
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses