Date:      Sun, 16 May 2004 01:15:04 -0400
From:      "Brian Nguyen" <bn_me@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   WPA-PSK and FreeBSD

   I'm wondering if anyone has a Wi-Fi working with WPA-PSK (using TKIP)?
   My current setup is a basic x86 setup, etc, with a D-Link 802.11g
   router and a DWL-G650 802.11 Cardbus Adapter. WPA-PSK works fine in
   Windows.

   Anyone have any information regarding FreeBSD's support for WPA-PSK,
   links, etc., would be helpful...

   Just even a general answer of "Yes, FreeBSD supports WPA-PSK, and for
   that adapter" would be great. Currently, the only thing I'm googling
   are 1 year old about the developers trying to get it to work. How's
   the progress?

   Linux isn't doing too well either with it...
   Thanks!
   Any other BSD's support WPA-PSK (TKIP)?

   Brian

   Open your e-mail without having to worry about viruses [1]With MSN
   Premium Get 2 Months FREE*