Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 2021 16:56:08 -0400
From:      roboman <roboman7811@gmail.com>
To:        Adriaan de Groot <adridg@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Rock64 1Gb Ethernet not working, 100 MB okay

Thanks Ade,

	I did find those threads during my research into the problem.
What has me reaching-out to FreeBSD-ARM is that ethernet works 100%
reliable on Armbian/Diet-Pi.  This led me to suspect a kernel overlay
to band-aid the hardware problem *might* exist.  If any software
solution existed, I assumed this was the audience who would know for-
sure.

-Jeff