Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:25:18 -0700
From:      "S.F." <synfin@ameritech.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Internal compiler error

Hello everyone,
You are probably tired of this common question...
Whenever I try to compile a huge program,
I receie Internal compiler error 11

cc:Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc_int.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/cc.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

/kernel: pid 25824 (cc1), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

I use gcc 2.95.3

I am running FreeBSD 4.4  500Mhz AMD-K6 processor and 256MB of RAM
I suspect it's a fault of processor, but it could be some other device, that
cause an error.
Does anyone know any workaround about that? How it's possible to fix it?

Thanks,
Andrei.