Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 06:53:18 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
Subject:   RE: MS SQL replicated to MySQL

David,

FYI, this question would be much better suited for an NT or MSSQL mailing
list.

You can indeed replicate from MSSQL to an MySQL.  Check the books online for
information regarding replication.  I've played with this a little, and it
seems to work fairly well.

A better solution would be to patch exim and qpopper to query your MSSQL
database directly.  See /usr/ports/databases/freetds and
http://www.freetds.org for details.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

They told me to think out of the box, but I
tripped over it, now I own my own company.