Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 13:33:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Dru Nelson <dnelson@pacman.redwoodsoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiprocessor Kernel

Yeah I'm on here, it's a little foggy though as to either what versions
support multiprocessors, where to download an addon, or what...

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Systems Administrator
Netrail Incorporated
888-NETRAIL
jonz@netrail.net

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Dru Nelson wrote:

:
:goto www.freebsd.org. There is a faq or page on multiprocessor freebsd.
:In fact, it is a great place to scan first before hitting the mailing list.
:I do it all the time. They have a mailing list search engine on the
:"SUPPORT" section. Lots of neat info.
: