Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 2000 15:15:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      The Clark Family <res03db2@gte.net>
To:        Artem Koutchine <matrix@chat.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Backup tools/strategy

One of the BSD related websites had a feature about backing up to
CDR. There are so many useful/fun things to do with a CDR/RW drive these
days, that tape is less and less attractive all the time.

I think the series of articles will feature the amanda package at some
time.

If someone else doesn't jump in with a pointer to the articles, let me
know, and I'll go find out where I saw it.

[RC]