Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:18:36 -0700
From:      "Ron Smith" <ronnetron@hotmail.com>
To:        peter@ideal.net.au, phinger@best.com
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: port forwarding with natd

I am, by no means, a 'natd.conf' expert, but I had a similar configuration
on a router where I was redirecting ports from 2 internal machines, through
ipfw to the outside. The lines I had in my 'natd.conf' file were:

iterface pn0    # outside interface
port 8668       # divert Network Address Translation
redirect_port tcp 192.168.0.121:25 25
redirect_port tcp 192.168.0.84:80 80

The last two lines may be of interest. This may work for you if you
substitute your IP addr(s) and reverse the order around.

Ron Smith