Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:50:11 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Ying-Chieh Liao <ijliao@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mozilla-nspr not availble in mozilla-gtk ?

--=-OGeXSw/8f4xyT7lLUn0Z

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 20:08, Ying-Chieh Liao wrote:
> I'm building a port wxmozilla, which needs mozilla-nspr.pc
>=20
> In the mozilla Makefile, it seems that mozilla-nspr.pc is only installed =
when
> mozilla is built with gtk2 support

True.  Historically, only GTK2-based applications have needed the
pkg-config files.

>=20
> The problem is, wxmozilla itself needs gtk version of mozilla...

Great...another GTK1 Mozilla consumer.

>=20
> what should I do ? or can mozilla build and install mozilla-nspr.pc in gt=
> version ?

You could hack the port to work like www/galeon.  If you absolutely need
the .pc files for mozilla[-devel], it will take me some time to get
patches since I will be in training for the rest of this week.

Joe

--=20

--=-OGeXSw/8f4xyT7lLUn0Z

--=-OGeXSw/8f4xyT7lLUn0Z--