Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:11:51 +0200
From:      "Petr Slansky" <slansky@usa.net>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD handbook

Hi friends,

there is a "FreeBSD handbook" at your FTP server in many formats (html, pdf,
...). I miss this book on your "iso9660" CD image. There is a version of
handbook for FreeBSD 4.0 at your FTP server today. I cannot find the
handbook for older versions of FreeBSD. In the past I downloaded version for
FreeBSD 3.1, that is why I know that different handbooks exist. I was
looking for handbook for version 2.2.8 and 3.4. Maybe I don't need old
version of handbook as version 4.0 is valid for older releases too.

Best regards,
Petr