Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:18:22 +0100
From:      hymette@wanadoo.fr
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   is there an alternate driver to pips-sc880 ?

(msg sent twice as I did not get feeback)
hi, I have an Epson Stylus Color 880 which I want to run through
apsfilter (or any other server) for lp but:

# /usr/ports/print/pips-sc880 : make
===>  pips-sc880-2.1 is forbidden: Momentally. Because of copyright
violation noted by EPkowa co..

I've installed an older version of pips-sc880 but no way to get my
printer printing (it just reacts by a little noise and movement when
requested). Do you know of any other driver that could do ?

Thank you in advance