Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 1995 13:47:23 +0300
From:      kallio@jyu.fi (Seppo Kallio)
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Problem on istalling 2.0.5A - no problems with SNAP-950412

I have two problems:

If I try to install everything install is complaining about XF86311 missing
or some part of it missing. But they are on the FTP-server, and it is not
heavy loaded.

I feel a little supid asking this but:

Without XFree the installation seems to go OK, but when I do exit from
installation FreeBSD 205A is not working. Missing /etc/sysconfig etc.

It has not read the root floppy at all. How do I get it to read root.flp als=
o?

On SNAP-950412 it was clear when I have to insert root floppy but not with
205A installation.

Seppo