Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 00:42:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@skylink.it>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Monday strikes again

Anything the change to nexus.c that Peter Wemm made would change?

1.15 Mon Aug 23 19:23:33 1999 UTC by peter
CVS Tags: HEAD
Diffs to 1.14

The nexus_attach() code works a lot better if it's actually connected to
the device methods... Also, don't fail to add eisa/isa because a
previous device failed to attach.

1.14 Sun Aug 22 19:56:55 1999 UTC by peter
Diffs to 1.13

Take advantage of the apm/npx code and let them identify themselves
rather than having explicit hooks here. Treat the eisa/isa attach a
little differently so that we defer the decision about to attach
eisa/isa to the motherboard directly only if the PCI probe (if it
exists) fails to turn up a PCI->EISA/ISA bridge. This restores the
original device geometry where ISA and/or EISA attach to their bridge
rather than bypassing and going to the root.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/i386/i386/nexus.c

e-Mail: hibma@skylink.it