Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:42:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: audit work:  mbox fixes

Ok.. I can do that today.  The reason I did these two was because the ease
of recognizing similar code in each projects src code.  I will however,
work on these today.

I started to look at the fd_set "overflow" problems and found a bunch in
our tree...  I will start making patches to move those over to kqueue in
the near future (later this week).

Andrew