Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 04:01:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        pete@postpagan.com (pete collins)
Cc:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: alive

> just checking to see if this list is alive
>
> tried to cvsup the mozilla sources and got an error
>
> Unknown collection "mozilla-cvs"
>
> any thoughts?

You need to get the source from the Mozilla people.  They have
it under public source control now.

The reason for the FreeBSD alias was that it wasn't under public
source control, so there was no place to get changes checked in
in the public project.

The FreeBSD stuff doesn't mirror this because CVSup is not
currently capable of brining in a main branch from a remote CVS
as a vendor branch on the local CVS.

Yes, I've suggested this extension to CVSup to the author.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.