Date:      Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:14:40 +0100
From:      Anders Troback <public@troback.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: openoffice.org-2.0.0

Hi,

sorry if this is a repeting question but I can't find a answer any where!

I'm trying to use the openoffice.org-2.0 port on my FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE
and everything are compiling (make LOCALIZED_LANG=sv install) just fine
and when I start openoffice.org the welcome screen are showning and I
finsh it with my settings and the program are starting and all seams too
work!

Now to the problem! When I start the program next time the welcome
screen are showing again! The welcome screen are showing everytime!

Thanks for your time and thanks for porting OppenOffice.org to FreeBSD!!!

Regards

Anders Trobäck
Sweden

Microsoft is not the answer.