Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:57:39 +0200
From:      Guus De Graeve <guus@isource.be>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Device busy

   Hello,
   I was wondering if someone could help me with an anoying problem i
   having for a while now.
   It's about my printer a 'Brother HL-2030', it's attached to my first
   usb port and recognized by the kernel as /dev/ulpt0.
   ulpt0: Brother HL-2030 series, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 2, iclass 7/1
   ulpt0: using bi-directional mode
   When i try to print to my printer with a basic test like 'echo Test >
   /dev/ulpt0' i get the message "/dev/ulpt0: Device busy".
   The problem is that i can't think of any other running proces that
   could be using the port to.
   My FreeBSD version is 6.0
   Thanks,
   Greetings Guus De Graeve,