Date:      Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:53:59 -0500
From:      Frank Knobbe <frank@knobbe.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multisync plugin for Evolution 2

--=-sGTtM4od/PmmerHBD1Cb

Greetings,

has anyone gotten the Multisync plugin for Evolution 2 compiled and
installed under FreeBSD? The CVS snapshot of multisync 0.82 contains the
evolution2 plugin and it seems people are using it under Linux. It is
currently not available via the FreeBSD ports tree. Multisync can be
installed via the port, but the Evolution 2 plugin has to be download
and installed by hand.

However, I'm encountering various autoconf/automake/libtool related
errors and am stuck. If someone else has successfully compiled that on
FreeBSD, please share your experience. I'm pulling my hair out over this
for the last 6 hours and am starting to bald :(

Thanks!
Frank

--=-sGTtM4od/PmmerHBD1Cb

--=-sGTtM4od/PmmerHBD1Cb--